Jemco Logics looking for a ASP.NET Developer.
- ASP.NET/HTML/CSS - 1+ year Experience
- SQLServer - 1+ year Experience
- Can successfully balance several projects at once
Additional Desired Skills:
- Some VB/VB.NET experience
- Some C# .NET experience
If you are an experienced Web Developer with ASP.NET experience then this position is perfect for you.
The developer will be responsible for the development and design of major and minor Web applications and components for internal and external users. The developer will design, develop, test and deliver web sites, applications and components, as well as, provide enhancements and defect resolution on an ongoing basis. Candidate is required to have experience in programming. Flexibliity, adaptablility and ability to learn quickly in various technical and creative environments, while delivering quality work, are important attributes of this role.
What you need for this position:
- Hands-on software development experience, specifically in Microsoft Technology Stack
- Expertise in HTML, CSS, JQuery, and ASP.NET, C#, and .NET 4.0, VB/VB.NET a plus
- Back-end skills: MS SQLServer, Query optimization
- Web application design and management skills: Security, browser compatiblity, server administration
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Design, User Interface Design, and Navigation Structure, and Application Architecture
* Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
* Full Time, Great Pay, Health Benefits
Established in 1999, Jemco Logics is a premium provider of data-driven online solutions. Using Microsoft technologies, we provide a wide range of web development solutions including content and contact management systems, e-commerce, social networking tools, and many other custom back office systems. Our design team works hard to provide compelling, usable designs that are impactful and interactive with the end-use.
Please send cover letter and resume to: